Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
Car Seats
#1 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:21:34 PM

Yesterday I was towing some baby badgers from the zoo upstate and wouldn't you know one got out and completely destroyed the back seat of my wrangler! I really don't want to pay for new upholstery...Any ideas on how to fix it??
#2 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:27:39 PM

Never let a baby badger drive shotgun. They're so pushy. And you can forget about rolling stops. They will nail you if you don't make a complete stop. Really just a huge inconvenience to drive with.
In 1974 I was born. My parents named me Carl... Carl Ocate

It's nice to find an internet site whose domain name matches mine.
#3 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:43:32 PM

pengy4587 wrote:
Yesterday I was towing some baby badgers from the zoo upstate and wouldn't you know one got out and completely destroyed the back seat of my wrangler! I really don't want to pay for new upholstery...Any ideas on how to fix it??

Honey Badger Don't Care biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Also Duct-Tape fixes everything. Throw a trash bag in there and duct-tape it down.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#4 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:44:36 PM

I certainly learned that lesson! The lacerations on my face and arms..let's just say they aren't good. I think I might have ran a red light..mistake
#5 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:50:38 PM

DuskNight wrote:
pengy4587 wrote:

Also Duct-Tape fixes everything. Throw a trash bag in there and duct-tape it down.

Thats all I'd have as well. Future problem solving get a better cage think
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a wins a win."

-Vin Diesel, The Fast and The Furious
#6 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:45:14 PM

Since im assuming that you sit in the driver's seat most of the time, just take out the back seats and replace them with plywood and 2x4. Who cares about your passengers anyways...
Necessity is the mother of all invention... and thus, the reverse donut was invented.