Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
Poll Question : What annoys you the most about other drivers?
Choice Votes Statistics
Reading or Texting While Driving 2 15%
No Turn Signal 5 38%
Tailgating 1 7%
Driving Slow in the Fast Lane 3 23%
Driving Too Fast 1 7%
Headlights Too Bright 0 0%
Talking on the Phone 1 7%
3 Pages Page: <123
Road Rage
#21 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:05:17 PM

Location: Earth previously Planet Vegta before it got blown up.
Not to mention you can take the driving test unlimited times...eh
"Vegata what does carlocate.com say about that car's horsepower?"
"ITS OVER 9000!!!"
"WHAT 9000 THATS IMPOSSIBLE?!?!?!?!"
#22 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:27:41 PM

So what do you guys want to do? Make it so that only some Americans can drive? In case you didn't realize this country is about freedom and equality. Why not enforce stricter regulations on bad driving or make driving instruction better? How about an internal computer (in cars) which would sync to the driver's license of the operator which actually keeps track of driving statistics (avg. speed on hwy, accidents, etc.) and posts a score out of 10 on an LED lit screen located on the front and rear license plates? That way drivers who score poorly could simply be avoided. Not to mention the effort most people would put in to receive an optimal score.
In 1974 I was born. My parents named me Carl... Carl Ocate

It's nice to find an internet site whose domain name matches mine.
#23 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:50:55 PM

Carl Ocate wrote:
So what do you guys want to do? Make it so that only some Americans can drive? In case you didn't realize this country is about freedom and equality. Why not enforce stricter regulations on bad driving or make driving instruction better? How about an internal computer (in cars) which would sync to the driver's license of the operator which actually keeps track of driving statistics (avg. speed on hwy, accidents, etc.) and posts a score out of 10 on an LED lit screen located on the front and rear license plates? That way drivers who score poorly could simply be avoided. Not to mention the effort most people would put in to receive an optimal score.

...no one said that they said get the bad drivers off of the road. I think we need German driving laws. Harder drivers tests, re-testing every 10 years, and an autobahn law system for the interstate.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#24 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:49:59 PM

DuskNight wrote:
Carl Ocate wrote:

...no one said that they said get the bad drivers off of the road. I think we need German driving laws. Harder drivers tests, re-testing every 10 years, and an autobahn law system for the interstate.

The reasons why those German laws work in Germany is because German people made them. German are not Americans, therefore their laws would not work here. We can't understand why they (and the rest of the world) like soccer. Putting German laws in America would be as futile as making them play football (American).
In 1974 I was born. My parents named me Carl... Carl Ocate

It's nice to find an internet site whose domain name matches mine.
#25 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:08:38 PM

Carl Ocate wrote:
DuskNight wrote:
Carl Ocate wrote:

The reasons why those German laws work in Germany is because German people made them. German are not Americans, therefore their laws would not work here. We can't understand why they (and the rest of the world) like soccer. Putting German laws in America would be as futile as making them play football (American).

I'm not talking about an entire German system just its driving laws. They should work in America mainly because we take the best of the world and incorporate it into what we do. We didn't take soccer well...because it wasn't any good. clap
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#26 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:45:15 PM

Europe does everything right. Road laws, sports, government, and healthcare. I'd go live there too if food wasn't served in such small portions over there.
Should such ignorant posters lead the forums? How did it come to this in the first place? 82 percent of us don't even have a a real email! Just a handful can barely post something that is seen as English.

“There's a gullible side to the Carlocate poster. They can be easily misled. Trolling is the best device used to mislead them.”
#27 Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2011 2:11:35 PM

Location: Earth previously Planet Vegta before it got blown up.
I hate people who don't use turn signals. Maybe hate isn't a strong enough word though you kids throw that word around today likes its nothing...hmmm...think Well I uber loath people who don't use turn signals.
"Vegata what does carlocate.com say about that car's horsepower?"
"ITS OVER 9000!!!"
"WHAT 9000 THATS IMPOSSIBLE?!?!?!?!"