Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
Prius Performance Package
#1 Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 1:55:50 PM

huh <--what my face must have literally looked like when I read that the Prius was getting a performance package. Its like giving William Hung a singing lesson, trying to make Ice Cube cool again, giving Chris Brown boxing lessons, or Vin Diesel acting lessons...it just won't help things at all. I just want to know who at Toyota thought that was good idea. If your buying a Prius you obviously care way too much about fuel efficiency to really bother with anything else. Besides all its really doing is putting a sport look on it and messing with its suspension so it corners better...because all 12 horses shoot you through those corners at breakneck speeds. wall wall wall Its like throwing a Hersey's chocolate bar into some super fancy wrapper from Godiva looks better but its still not good. snooty
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#2 Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 1:59:05 PM

I agree 100%. You don't need a performance package. How about taking that money and invensting it into another improved fuel economy package. Better yet use that money to go pe####ion your government to end capitalism and start universal healthcare.
Should such ignorant posters lead the forums? How did it come to this in the first place? 82 percent of us don't even have a a real email! Just a handful can barely post something that is seen as English.

“There's a gullible side to the Carlocate poster. They can be easily misled. Trolling is the best device used to mislead them.”
#3 Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 2:35:03 PM

Id get it... but only if it had a massive and useless rear spoiler and TONS of fake carbon fiber pattern decals all over EVERYTHING! Oh and i want a 4 inch exhaust tip too.
Necessity is the mother of all invention... and thus, the reverse donut was invented.
#4 Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 3:33:06 PM

All of these Pius drivers...I mean Prius drivers should go buy this then think they are cool. It will totally work.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#5 Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 3:34:44 PM

fourbangerfury wrote:
Id get it... but only if it had a massive and useless rear spoiler and TONS of fake carbon fiber pattern decals all over EVERYTHING! Oh and i want a 4 inch exhaust tip too.

Hey hey don't hate on the decals rolleyes
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#6 Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:23:38 PM

...you serious? I feel like if I was a Prius driver ordering one of those I'd be waiting for Aston Kutcher to jump out and yell you got punk'd. huh
USA: Importing Asian Cars since 1957 but Asians since 1850