Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
Dayton Auto Show - Local Car Shows
#1 Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:32:48 PM

ok so I know this isn't big show compared to Detroit , NY, or any of the ones out in California but, Has anyone been to any of the Dayton Ohio Auto Shows?
I'm pretty sure CarLocate has some people in the Dayton area so I thought this might be a good place to ask if it was worth going to.

I'm just basically looking for a good place to check out a few completely different cars that I have seen on here.

Do some of the manufacturers bail on small shows like they do on some of the big shows?
#2 Posted: Thursday, March 25, 2010 6:20:27 PM

Looks like there are going to be a lot of manufacturers there with somewhere between 150-200 cars on display. I'm going!

There's also a $2 off coupon if you go to http://www.daytondailynews.com/ and go to the very bottom of the home page where it says Hot Topics.
#3 Posted: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 3:07:39 PM

I usually go to the cincinnati one, kind of curious as to how the two compare. How big is the Dayton Auto Show? how many displayed vehicles do they have? How many car parts/accessory vendors are there? How many people attend? does anyone have any idea on this?

It might be cool to rank the best small city car shows and see which one is the best attended.

#4 Posted: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:20:59 PM

I haven't been to the Cincinnati show but the Dayton one had every room filled with cars. There were a lot of classic vehicles on display, too.

There were a lot of OEMs present and a good selection from every one with a lot of cars to choose from in easy walking distance. There were also plenty of people on-hand to go over features and options if needed. A good way to do some initial car comparison shopping in person!
#5 Posted: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:24:57 PM

That's neat. Do they always have it in the same place every year?
#6 Posted: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:58:19 PM

Is there a listing somewhere about the different shows?