Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
What are some of YOUR favorite new cars for 2010?
#1 Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:17:47 PM

What are some of YOUR favorite new cars for 2010? Anything catch your eye? Does it happen to be any of the new green cars or even one of the new muscle cars?
There are lots of interesting ones... the new Camaro, the Taurus SHO....
CarLocate Guru
#2 Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:11:10 PM

I think the new Audi R8 5.2L v10 wins in my book. Although it's only a new engine - it's a completely different performer. With the recession (or depression depending on if you are still employed...) I am amazed at the number of all new "hypo-exotic" supercars that have been launched this year at 2010/2011 models:
- Audi R8 V10
- Porsche Panamera
- Lexus LFA
- Ferrari
- Bentley Mulsanne
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Mercedes SLS AMG
- Lotus Evora
Maserati GranTurismo Convertible

Ok - so maybe the Lotus is not "hype-exotic" and does not exceed the 6 figure price that the others do - it's hardly a daily driver car - so spending $75,000 for a go-cart is exotic...
#3 Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:07:12 PM

I agree the Lotus Evora may not be "hyper-exotic" but it's not an every day car either! Just read a great review of theit from the LA Times (I think?). Had a slammin' pic of it in a royal-blue like color. Sounded like it handled like a dream. Wish I had the money for any of those :-(
#4 Posted: Monday, February 15, 2010 4:59:19 PM

Anyway - on to the cool cars that most people can afford, not just dream to buy -

I like the new Ford Fiesta because it is hip, new, and very sporty; but you can read about that in another forum topic. I'm also really drawn to the Ford Fusion because it's the best looking hybrid out there; Ford does a great job at engaging the driver to be part of saving energy; using the tree in the dash so you can improve your performance and get the best fuel economy possible. The best looking car out there? Taurus SHO. With all the newest tech/safety features and an awesome interior and sweet body style - this car is HOT! it is a little expense, but if you want luxury and don't want to pay luxury (BMW, Mercedes) then this Ford is perfect!

p.s. can you tell I like Ford? biggrin
#5 Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 3:52:14 PM

I'm actually really liking what the American brands are coming out with right now (Camaro, Challenger, the styles of the Cadillacs as of late, and Ford is mixing it up) The previous decade or so of cars just seemed boring to me but in the past few years, they seem to have woken up a bit.
#6 Posted: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 5:37:04 PM

I saw an article about the classic muscle cars coming back. Are those for 2010 or later?
#7 Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 4:57:01 PM

Scion iQ!
#8 Posted: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 4:13:05 PM

Maybe it's the mom in me, but my favorite vehicles for 2010 are the Chevy Traverse, the Honda Pilot, and for 2011, the Kia Sorento is really eye catching!
#9 Posted: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:01:28 PM

Nissan LEAF is pretty cool. 0 emissions.