Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
Best Car for Drive in Movies
#1 Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:47:45 PM

So since I was watching Thor recently in my Versa and after my wallet digging into my backside for about 2 hours and not being able to see part of the screen due to some Ford Explorer blocking my view I was wonder what do you think are the best cars for the drive in?
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a wins a win."

-Vin Diesel, The Fast and The Furious
#2 Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:43:45 PM

Went awhile back in my buddies Jeep and it wasn't terrible, he's got the four door one and its got a good view but the backseat wasn't the most comfortable in the world.
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#3 Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:48:11 PM

the better drive ins have enough slope that bigger cars won't block your view... the tough part comes where they stick a second screen behind you... those are the ones that are more difficult to see sometimes. I never had an SUV until this year and actually hit a drive-in last weekend.... faced "backwards", it was quite convenient.
#4 Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:55:58 PM

TurboBlue wrote:
the better drive ins have enough slope that bigger cars won't block your view... the tough part comes where they stick a second screen behind you... those are the ones that are more difficult to see sometimes. I never had an SUV until this year and actually hit a drive-in last weekend.... faced "backwards", it was quite convenient.

Ah see the one I went too wasn't that good. Its like completely flat with a terrible little dip in the middle. They try to compensate by making the screen higher...not working.
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a wins a win."

-Vin Diesel, The Fast and The Furious