Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
Poll Question : STi vs. Evo who wins?
Choice Votes Statistics
Impreza WRX STi 4 57%
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 3 42%
3 Pages Page: <123
STi vs. Evo
#21 Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:21:19 PM
Rank: Licensed Driver



Joined: 6/15/2011
Posts: 10
That profile picture is of Jimmy Clausen.....when he was three. In 2010, Roger Goodell and the NFL forced JC to get a special kind of surgery to reverse arm strength so that he could even start a game in the NFL. It was either that or extend the regulation field by 80 yards to accommodate the raw power.
Da Realest

I've Been Green and Gold Since 1983
#22 Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:23:04 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/26/2011
Posts: 50
PflugZillah wrote:
That profile picture is of Jimmy Clausen.....when he was three. In 2010, Roger Goodell and the NFL forced JC to get a special kind of surgery to reverse arm strength so that he could even start a game in the NFL. It was either that or extend the regulation field by 80 yards to accommodate the raw power.


Oh so that was when he had the surgery that tried to make him a man... it all makes sense now lol
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a wins a win."

-Vin Diesel, The Fast and The Furious
#23 Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:24:04 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/18/2011
Posts: 55
What is this I don't even...blink
USA: Importing Asian Cars since 1957 but Asians since 1850
#24 Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:27:24 PM
Rank: Licensed Driver



Joined: 6/15/2011
Posts: 10
Jimmy Clausen is actually the number one source of donated testosterone. Cam Newton was on a waiting list in high school to receive some. Sometime between when his JuCo season ended and he was accepted at Auburn, his turn came up for the transplant........
Da Realest

I've Been Green and Gold Since 1983
#25 Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:55:06 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/26/2011
Posts: 48
Location: The Internet
PflugZillah wrote:
Jimmy Clausen is actually the number one source of donated testosterone. Cam Newton was on a waiting list in high school to receive some. Sometime between when his JuCo season ended and he was accepted at Auburn, his turn came up for the transplant........


wall And its not even Pflugman wall the infestation is spreading. doh
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#26 Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:59:07 PM
Rank: Student Driver



Joined: 6/15/2011
Posts: 5
Location: West Chester but one day South Bend
ShowMeThCarFaux wrote:
PflugZillah wrote:
Jimmy Clausen is actually the number one source of donated testosterone. Cam Newton was on a waiting list in high school to receive some. Sometime between when his JuCo season ended and he was accepted at Auburn, his turn came up for the transplant........


wall And its not even Pflugman wall the infestation is spreading. doh


I know I hate all of these imposters. The only thing I can tolerate is the fact they have excellent taste in college teams.
Quote:
The Numbers:
4 Horsemen
7 Heisman Trophy Winners
13 National Championships
99 All Americans
845 Wins


Notre Dame Football, its not entertainment its a life choice.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
3 Pages Page: <123
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

 Search

Please provide a valid ZIP code for your search.

ZIP Code: