Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
Buying a Used Car
#1 Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:25:04 PM

We, of course, recommend checking out "buy a used car" but we also know that people have other questions and ideas around buying a used car. What are yours?
CarLocate Guru
#2 Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2010 4:31:47 AM

I like to EDMUNDS to check pricing-I think its a good site to reseach vehicles, and they have a review section so you can read what other people like or dislike about the vehicle they bought, so it gives you a heads-up on a certain models that have or could be problematic in the future...they give you 3 price options, which is good ammo when you go to the dealer, and try to haggle price-which MOST dealers just don't want to do anymore! Well, I'm not going to pay sticker on a new car, or even the asking price on a used car [dealers hate the web], and Edmunds gives me the power to say "NO SALE" if I don't like the price......
#3 Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 2:03:51 PM

drb1956 wrote:
I like to EDMUNDS to check pricing-I think its a good site to reseach vehicles, and they have a review section so you can read what other people like or dislike about the vehicle they bought, so it gives you a heads-up on a certain models that have or could be problematic in the future...they give you 3 price options, which is good ammo when you go to the dealer, and try to haggle price-which MOST dealers just don't want to do anymore! Well, I'm not going to pay sticker on a new car, or even the asking price on a used car [dealers hate the web], and Edmunds gives me the power to say "NO SALE" if I don't like the price......

uhhh... you can do the price shopping right here too.... and I like this site better because you can actually FIND THINGS
#4 Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 11:41:45 PM

Best and most cost effective way to purchase a vehicle is at online auctions. Get the vehicles where the dealers do and don't worry about their mark-up. No haggling, no hassling, and no more pesky sales persons. There are a few good ones, this one's my personal favorite: http://easyexport.us/car...70/?a-aid=4c054bdec9d5b Good luck.
#5 Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:00:03 PM

Auctions are hassling, just not from sales people. You still have all the other bidders to deal with. At least on CarLocate you can see what many different dealers are offering for the same car. I like being able to compare competing sellers from one site, research, and contact the seller right here. More convenient for me and I don't have to talk to any sales people to submit an offer.

Plus nice to be able to be able to look for certified vehicles. Who knows what you'll get at an auction.
#6 Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013 8:51:54 AM

You need help in buying used cars, then left all the dealers and other parties for buying used cars. You should have to visit just one time the link given below. By this method you will save your more money without any dealer fee and other requirement fee etc.

New Cars
Used Cars
Buy New and Used Cars