Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
Merchandise
#1 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 5:51:53 PM
Rank: Student Driver



Joined: 6/17/2011
Posts: 5
Does CarLocate sell any merchandise? I am in the market for a good pair of slacks
#2 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 5:57:46 PM
Rank: Licensed Driver



Joined: 6/7/2011
Posts: 22
Location: Boston MASS baby!
pengy4587 wrote:
Does CarLocate sell any merchandise? I am in the market for a good pair of slacks


I could go for a pair. I usually wear custom German driving slacks when I'm out with the Porsche. That's right....they're custom.
BoSox, Celtics, Pats > Your Sportz Team

I drive a Porsche 911 roadster. What do you drive?

A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. -- Boiler Room
#3 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 5:58:02 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 6/15/2011
Posts: 40
Location: Gotham
I don't know about slacks but I bought a tight pair of those running shorts but instead of saying PINK on the butt they say carlocate.com in neon green and the shorts yellow. Goes along great with my Dark Knight T-Shirt. My fav outfit.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#4 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:06:44 PM
Rank: Professional Driver


Joined: 1/24/2010
Posts: 103
Location: Everytown, USA
pengy4587 wrote:
Does CarLocate sell any merchandise? I am in the market for a good pair of slacks


We don't have any for sale but keep an eye on our facebook page as well as the one for the CarLocate Crew and you can win some free stuff!
CarLocate Guru
#5 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:08:35 PM
Rank: Licensed Driver



Joined: 6/7/2011
Posts: 22
Location: Boston MASS baby!
Free's always good, unless you can pay for it. At least that's what rich folks like myself say.
BoSox, Celtics, Pats > Your Sportz Team

I drive a Porsche 911 roadster. What do you drive?

A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. -- Boiler Room
#6 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:13:32 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 1/24/2010
Posts: 131
RichNSauve449 wrote:
Free's always good, unless you can pay for it. At least that's what rich folks like myself say.

rolleyes
#7 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:17:59 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/26/2011
Posts: 42
Location: Earth previously Planet Vegta before it got blown up.
DuskNight wrote:
I don't know about slacks but I bought a tight pair of those running shorts but instead of saying PINK on the butt they say carlocate.com in neon green and the shorts yellow. Goes along great with my Dark Knight T-Shirt. My fav outfit.


Just...thumbs down

Also free stuff eh? I'll win it just to send it RichNSauave's mother's basement so he can pick it up after he gets home from his burger job. dance
"Vegata what does carlocate.com say about that car's horsepower?"
"ITS OVER 9000!!!"
"WHAT 9000 THATS IMPOSSIBLE?!?!?!?!"
#8 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:19:15 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 6/15/2011
Posts: 40
Location: Gotham
ITSOVER9000hp! wrote:
DuskNight wrote:
I don't know about slacks but I bought a tight pair of those running shorts but instead of saying PINK on the butt they say carlocate.com in neon green and the shorts yellow. Goes along great with my Dark Knight T-Shirt. My fav outfit.


Just...thumbs down

Also free stuff eh? I'll win it just to send it RichNSauave's mother's basement so he can pick it up after he gets home from his burger job. dance


Owned just like Christian Bale owned Heath Ledger!
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#9 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:50:07 PM
Rank: Licensed Driver



Joined: 6/7/2011
Posts: 22
Location: Boston MASS baby!
Attention peons. Now is your chance to apologize or face the wrath of one very rich and suave gentleman.
BoSox, Celtics, Pats > Your Sportz Team

I drive a Porsche 911 roadster. What do you drive?

A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. -- Boiler Room
Users browsing this topic
Guest
1 Pages Page: 1
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

 Search

Please provide a valid ZIP code for your search.

ZIP Code: