Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
Merchandise
#1 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 5:51:53 PM

Does CarLocate sell any merchandise? I am in the market for a good pair of slacks
#2 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 5:57:46 PM

pengy4587 wrote:
Does CarLocate sell any merchandise? I am in the market for a good pair of slacks

I could go for a pair. I usually wear custom German driving slacks when I'm out with the Porsche. That's right....they're custom.
BoSox, Celtics, Pats > Your Sportz Team

I drive a Porsche 911 roadster. What do you drive?

A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. -- Boiler Room
#3 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 5:58:02 PM

I don't know about slacks but I bought a tight pair of those running shorts but instead of saying PINK on the butt they say carlocate.com in neon green and the shorts yellow. Goes along great with my Dark Knight T-Shirt. My fav outfit.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#4 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:06:44 PM

pengy4587 wrote:

We don't have any for sale but keep an eye on our facebook page as well as the one for the CarLocate Crew and you can win some free stuff!
CarLocate Guru
#5 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:08:35 PM

Free's always good, unless you can pay for it. At least that's what rich folks like myself say.

A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. -- Boiler Room
#6 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:13:32 PM

RichNSauve449 wrote:
Free's always good, unless you can pay for it. At least that's what rich folks like myself say.

rolleyes
#7 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:17:59 PM

Location: Earth previously Planet Vegta before it got blown up.
DuskNight wrote:
I don't know about slacks but I bought a tight pair of those running shorts but instead of saying PINK on the butt they say carlocate.com in neon green and the shorts yellow. Goes along great with my Dark Knight T-Shirt. My fav outfit.

Just...thumbs down

Also free stuff eh? I'll win it just to send it RichNSauave's mother's basement so he can pick it up after he gets home from his burger job. dance
"Vegata what does carlocate.com say about that car's horsepower?"
"ITS OVER 9000!!!"
"WHAT 9000 THATS IMPOSSIBLE?!?!?!?!"
#8 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:19:15 PM

ITSOVER9000hp! wrote:
DuskNight wrote:

Just...thumbs down

Also free stuff eh? I'll win it just to send it RichNSauave's mother's basement so he can pick it up after he gets home from his burger job. dance

Owned just like Christian Bale owned Heath Ledger!
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#9 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:50:07 PM

Attention peons. Now is your chance to apologize or face the wrath of one very rich and suave gentleman.