Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
2 Pages Page: 12>
Fantasy Baseball in your car?
#1 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:02:36 PM

Apparently Ford Sync allows you to check fantasy baseball from your car...Do you not have the 15 spare minutes it takes handle this per day once you’ve driven home responsibly? I spend all day protecting Gotham from crime so some idiot wondering whether Jason Heyward is healthy can run over the kid I just saved? Ridiculous. I gave up on this idea as fast as Lebron James gave up the ball in the fourth quarter of the NBA Finals. Like all we need is another idiot texting, shoving down a super-sized Big Mac combo, fixing his rearview mirror, all while checking out who's batting over .300...wall wall wall

I don't know I think its stupid but then again I think Fantasy baseball is stupid. Any opinions on this?

http://www.youtube.com/w...feature=player_embedded

^ vid of the new SYNC
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#2 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:05:48 PM

I would totally use this. I've had autopilot of the 911 since the 90's so I hardly touch the steering wheel. I usually just take profile shots of myself while driving (see avatar). Anyways, I've just got one question: Will Ichiro have 35+ stolen bases?
BoSox, Celtics, Pats > Your Sportz Team

I drive a Porsche 911 roadster. What do you drive?

A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. -- Boiler Room
#3 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:08:43 PM

DuskNight wrote:
Apparently Ford Sync allows you to check fantasy baseball from your car...Do you not have the 15 spare minutes it takes handle this per day once you’ve driven home responsibly? I spend all day protecting Gotham from crime so some idiot wondering whether Jason Heyward is healthy can run over the kid I just saved? Ridiculous. I gave up on this idea as fast as Lebron James gave up the ball in the fourth quarter of the NBA Finals. Like all we need is another idiot texting, shoving down a super-sized Big Mac combo, fixing his rearview mirror, all while checking out who's batting over .300...wall wall wall

I don't know I think its stupid but then again I think Fantasy baseball is stupid. Any opinions on this?

http://www.youtube.com/w...feature=player_embedded

^ vid of the new SYNC

ehh, no biggie... you can just listen to an update just like you would the radio, right?
#4 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:09:09 PM

...I'm sorry you lack the ability to talk or listen and drive at the same time as it must be a strain on your limited brain power. rolleyes Because all it seems to be is talk radio...just listen to the radio or in this case fantasy baseball and drive...not hard dude.
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#5 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:09:49 PM

just saw that vid... anyone else find it kinda funny that the guy had to look down at his steering wheel to use the buttons? ; )
nearly defeats the purpose of steering wheel controls! dance
#6 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:11:46 PM

Location: Earth previously Planet Vegta before it got blown up.
TurboBlue wrote:
just saw that vid... anyone else find it kinda funny that the guy had to look down at his steering wheel to use the buttons? ; )
nearly defeats the purpose of steering wheel controls! dance

Ha that's classic. That guy looks like he has the coordination of a new born child tangled up in a blanket.

Also this is epic. Just another way to dominate my fantasy baseball league...now I need to figure out how to put this in my Trans Am...

cursing Fords cursing
"Vegata what does carlocate.com say about that car's horsepower?"
"ITS OVER 9000!!!"
"WHAT 9000 THATS IMPOSSIBLE?!?!?!?!"
#7 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:14:06 PM

I hardly even remember what a steering wheel looks like. Porsche's advanced autopilot feature makes steering a thing of the past. That way I can be texting on both my blackberrys and updating the carlocate forums at the same time. Plus my fantasy baseball team is the AAA Toledo Mud Hens. I bought the entire team last year.
BoSox, Celtics, Pats > Your Sportz Team

I drive a Porsche 911 roadster. What do you drive?

A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. -- Boiler Room
#8 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:16:09 PM

don't some of the new cars provide facebook updates? I seem to remember a commercial about it but I can't remember what car it was.
#9 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:17:49 PM

RichNSauve449 wrote:
I hardly even remember what a steering wheel looks like. Porsche's advanced autopilot feature makes steering a thing of the past. That way I can be texting on both my blackberrys and updating the carlocate forums at the same time. Plus my fantasy baseball team is the AAA Toledo Mud Hens. I bought the entire team last year.

wow, good thing you have a convertible, I'm not so sure your ego would fit in a regular coupe ; ) (I mean that in the nicest way possible lol )
#10 Posted: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:23:26 PM

TurboBlue wrote:
RichNSauve449 wrote:

wow, good thing you have a convertible, I'm not so sure your ego would fit in a regular coupe ; ) (I mean that in the nicest way possible lol )

You'd need a few H2's for that. think maybe more.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."