Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
3 Pages Page: <123>
Paddle shifters, how do they work?
#11 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:09:43 PM

Any man that hides behind a mask (or an internet nickname) is most certainly a coward. If you are by some crazy freak chance, an intelligent cat that has learned to type and understand human behavior then I will hunt you down and take you to the pound. If you are merely some sloppy internet troll who hides behind a picture of an intelligent CatBatMan creature, then I will hunt you down and take you to the pound. You choose.
Ray Knowlds, Employer of Fine Individuals
#12 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:15:22 PM

RayKnowlds wrote:
Any man that hides behind a mask (or an internet nickname) is most certainly a coward. If you are by some crazy freak chance, an intelligent cat that has learned to type and understand human behavior then I will hunt you down and take you to the pound. If you are merely some sloppy internet troll who hides behind a picture of an intelligent CatBatMan creature, then I will hunt you down and take you to the pound. You choose.

Here's my true face now you've done it.

Also do you want to know how I got these scars...another poster just like you thought I never saw the funny side of things. So he put a knife in my mouth and now I always see the funny side of things. lol
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#13 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:21:27 PM

Stop torturing your cats with your moms makeup. She doesn't like it when you come up from the basement, dripping in Mountain Dew Code Red and smelling of Fritos, romping through the house, playing your imaginary games. Just stay down there in the basement with your N64 and that old Dell that dad hooked up and troll away on Car forums. Heck, I'm betting you don't even have a license. If you did you'd have the dignity to drive away from your parents house and quit leaching their utilities and food.

#1 Greatest Post In CarLocate Forum History
#14 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:26:53 PM

RayKnowlds wrote:
Stop torturing your cats with your moms makeup. She doesn't like it when you come up from the basement, dripping in Mountain Dew Code Red and smelling of Fritos, romping through the house, playing your imaginary games. Just stay down there in the basement with your N64 and that old Dell that dad hooked up and troll away on Car forums. Heck, I'm betting you don't even have a license. If you did you'd have the dignity to drive away from your parents house and quit leaching their utilities and food.

Why so serious RayKnowlds? Maybe I'm not the crazy one here, maybe you are the crazy one getting into arguments with a guy who obviously has an obsession with cats in makeup. Maybe you need to introduce a little chaos into the system.

RayKnowlds wrote:
To whom it may concern:
These forums distinctly restrict any impersonations or impostor attempts. All "Pflug" related characters are to reveal their iden####ies or face a possibly life-time ban from the Carlocate forums. These forums promote healthy conversation about buying, selling, or owning cars not about Brady Quinn's handsomeness or any Notre Dame football stats. In fact from now on any citing of "Notre Dame", "Fighting Irish", or "Charlie Weiss" will receive disciplinary action.

Most sincerely,

Ray Knowlds Jr.

I've taken CarLocate's white knight and brought him down to my level. It wasn't hard you see madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little…push.

You’ll see, I’ll show you, that when the posts are in, these uh… civilized posters, they’ll troll each other to pieces.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#15 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:32:47 PM

RayKnowlds wrote:

Who drinks code red anyways? Its all about whiteout
Necessity is the mother of all invention... and thus, the reverse donut was invented.
#16 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 7:37:07 PM

Holy crap that cat avatar creeps me out. eh
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#17 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 7:50:47 PM

Silent guardian? Watchful protector? More like loud mouthed troll and Twinky protector. Look it's fine if you want to troll and intimidate little kids on IGN in your spare time to make yourself feel good, but this is CarLocate. This is a site that people need to be troll free. A site that provides vital car buying and selling information to the masses of consumers who use this great product. We don't need another villain on these forums. I thought that after the recent Pflug-incident things would get better. In fact, it was that very Pflugging event to which I was enlisted to end. It seems that CarLocate needs me, now more than ever, to keep these forums clean for any self respecting autophile who needs the services of this great forum to mine useful data and information. Alright CarLocate, you wanted a hero. Turns out, Ray Knowlds is that hero.
#18 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:02:02 PM

RayKnowlds wrote:

Silent guardian? Watchful protector? More like loud mouthed troll and Twinky protector. Look it's fine if you want to troll and intimidate little kids on IGN in your spare time to make yourself feel good, but this is CarLocate. This is a site that people need to be troll free. A site that provides vital car buying and selling information to the masses of consumers who on this great product. We don't need another villain on these forums. I thought that after the recent Pflug-incident things would get better. In fact, it was that very Pflugging event to which I was enlisted to end. It seems that CarLocate needs me, now more than ever, to keep these forums clean for any self respecting autophile who needs the services of this great forum to mine useful data and information. Alright CarLocate, you wanted a hero. Turns out, Ray Knowlds is that hero.

Well, to each his own. I chose my path, you chose the way of the hero. And they found you amusing for a while, the posters of this forum. But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, phail, die failing. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you.

But as for me, I'm more than just a simple ND loving Pflug, I am the poster that is saving this forum from the petulant, self-righteous posters as yourself. Forums.carlocate.com are waking up and finding that the forums aren't as they seem. That two bit posters are running things...and when they see this they come to me. I'm shaking up the status quo breaking the mold. Posters like yourself fear me because they can't understand that despite their best efforts they can't kill me because I'm an idea and ideas never die.

#19 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:34:23 PM

So this has become a movie quoting contest now huh? Go ahead punks... Make my day
Necessity is the mother of all invention... and thus, the reverse donut was invented.
#20 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:36:18 PM

fourbangerfury wrote:
So this has become a movie quoting contest now huh? Go ahead punks... Make my day

Fly you fools, normal posts are no more use here. wall