Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
1 Pages Page: 1
Ryan Dunn dead
#1 Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 7:54:03 PM

Apparently Ryan Dunn died in a car crash where he just scrapped an amazing 911 GT3. He went 110mph into a tree drunk and him and the passenger died. I love how some people thought it was a prank. Even for jackass that would have been far out as I'm pretty sure its illegal to mutilate a corpse in the US.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#2 Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 8:15:59 PM

stinks.... and I just saw him on "Minute to win it" too!

not that I would hope anyone to be dead, but I hope they wouldn't do a prank like this... that is a bit extreme.
#3 Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 8:19:21 PM

Yeah thats a bit extreme even for Jackass. Although for awhile I thought Heath Ledgers death was a publicity stunt for the Dark Knight since it took them so long to show the body. (yes they brought it out in a body bag that one is easily faked) I was wrong though. crying
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#4 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 1:01:03 PM

R.I.P Dunnster,

I'm gonna miss your crazy antics and that beard.
Ray Knowlds, Employer of Fine Individuals
#5 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:05:15 PM

ShowMeThCarFaux wrote:
Yeah thats a bit extreme even for Jackass. Although for awhile I thought Heath Ledgers death was a publicity stunt for the Dark Knight since it took them so long to show the body. (yes they brought it out in a body bag that one is easily faked) I was wrong though. crying

Great Movie Heath Ledger should have won an Oscar for that...even though he did play the Joker...snooty

Also if this had been a prank there would have been a video with Dunn being like, "I'm Ryan Dunn and this the Porsche Crash"...or something like that.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#6 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:40:29 PM

Quote:
Great Movie Heath Ledger should have won an Oscar for that...even though he did play the Joker...snooty

Also if this had been a prank there would have been a video with Dunn being like, "I'm Ryan Dunn and this the Porsche Crash"...or something like that.

Heath Ledger did win the Oscar...Best Supporting Actor
#7 Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:42:57 PM

soccermom212 wrote:
Quote:

Heath Ledger did win the Oscar...Best Supporting Actor

shifty err knowledge fail.