Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
Poll Question : Which car do you prefer?
Choice Votes Statistics
Camaro 7 77%
Mustang 2 22%
4 Pages Page: <1234>
Camaro vs. Mustang, The Ultimate Car Rivalry
#11 Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 5:59:10 PM

You've just been brainwashed by the corporations. While Ford may or may not received "direct" funds from the government they have received something. All sorts of tax loopholes and tax cuts engineered by the Republicans allow their board members to hoard money that should have been used for the benefit of the American tax payer. We need to tax these fat cats more to get universal healthcare in America! Even Cuba has universal health care so why don't we? Hmm?
Should such ignorant posters lead the forums? How did it come to this in the first place? 82 percent of us don't even have a a real email! Just a handful can barely post something that is seen as English.

“There's a gullible side to the Carlocate poster. They can be easily misled. Trolling is the best device used to mislead them.”
#12 Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 6:00:50 PM

MichaelMoore wrote:
You've just been brainwashed by the corporations. While Ford may or may not received "direct" funds from the government they have received something. All sorts of tax loopholes and tax cuts engineered by the Republicans allow their board members to hoard money that should have been used for the benefit of the American tax payer. We need to tax these fat cats more to get universal healthcare in America! Even Cuba has universal health care so why don't we? Hmm?

wall
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#13 Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 6:32:46 PM

I take one morning off and look at the trolls just come out of the woodwork. I'm talking to you, Moore. Shame on you for pushing your political ideologies on helpless carbuyers and fellow trolls. Even DuskNight seems to be fed up with your antics. As for the Admiral, I approve.
Ray Knowlds, Employer of Fine Individuals
#14 Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 7:00:41 PM

DuskNight wrote:
ITSOVER9000hp! wrote:
fourbangerfury wrote:
Over the entirety of both cars existances, I prefer the camaro so that's what I voted for. I do like the way the new camaro looks, but compared to the mustang its just too big. I like that the mustang is getting a little more compact looking. As far as performance, they both can lay some rubber and thats about all that matters in a pony car.

Thats like saying you like the Yankee and the Redsox because both play good baseball. snooty

Agreed fourbangerfury is taking the easy, aka RayKnowlds, way out. Be a man take a stand. Choose your ideas and fight for them and don't let your government or moderators take them away from you. thumbs up

Fine, we'll do it the hard way. My preferences of the two cars are as follows:

1st generation (late 60's, early 70's) - Camaro by a landslide
2nd generation (70's to early 80's) - Camaro by a landslide
3rd generation (mid 80's to early 90's) - Camaro but only barely
4th generation (early 90's to early 2000's) - Neither, they both looked like poo. Minus the mustangs at the end of this time period, they were ok.
Current generation - Mustang but only barely because the Camaros look too much like hot wheels toys.

Sorry for pulling a RayKnowlds on ya there, I feel like such a tool and I promise it wont happen again...
Necessity is the mother of all invention... and thus, the reverse donut was invented.
#15 Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 7:00:51 PM

RayKnowlds wrote:
I take one morning off and look at the trolls just come out of the woodwork. I'm talking to you, Moore. Shame on you for pushing your political ideologies on helpless carbuyers and fellow trolls. Even DuskNight seems to be fed up with your antics. As for the Admiral, I approve.

Of course the establishment doesn't like me. They don't want me to point out that the government is giving with one hand and taking back more with the other, right behind the peoples backs. I will show people the truth regardless of the consequences to me. The stress from this job and the pressure of it has given me a severe eating disorder that has caused me to balloon up to the size of a small whale. Yet I eat these delicioius chili-cheese dogs knowing that it makes the American people informed!
Should such ignorant posters lead the forums? How did it come to this in the first place? 82 percent of us don't even have a a real email! Just a handful can barely post something that is seen as English.

“There's a gullible side to the Carlocate poster. They can be easily misled. Trolling is the best device used to mislead them.”
#16 Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 8:36:56 PM

This is an interesting feed...

but I have to say to stay on topic the Chevrolet Camaro is hands down the winner. Best American pony car of all time.
#17 Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 1:01:24 PM

jrobinson wrote:

but I have to say to stay on topic the Chevrolet Camaro is hands down the winner. Best American pony car of all time.

Its pretty solid. But all time? I don't know for awhile I'd say the Mustang was a better car. Now the Camaro is better but I'd say in the 70s for sure and probably in the late 80s-90s Mustang had the better car.
USA: Importing Asian Cars since 1957 but Asians since 1850
#18 Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:16:40 PM

"Stangs by far a better car.
#19 Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:23:04 PM

jrobinson wrote:

Best of all time? Try being the best of any one year first, tough guy. Camaro was just GM's attempt to copy Ford's success. Heck, I'd even roll a AMC Javelin compared to a Camaro.
#20 Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:29:10 PM

CamaroTears89 wrote:
jrobinson wrote:

Best of all time? Try being the best of any one year first, tough guy. Camaro was just GM's attempt to copy Ford's success. Heck, I'd even roll a AMC Javelin compared to a Camaro.

There are a few things I like in this world the open sea, rum, women, and Camaros so watch what your saying matey. Savvy?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a troll and a good poster or you can't. But forum posting is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown in the crap posting, but I can't bring this thread into completion all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you post under the command of a pirate, or can you not?