Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
Poll Question : Which car do you prefer?
Choice Votes Statistics
Camaro 7 77%
Mustang 2 22%
4 Pages Page: <1234>
Camaro vs. Mustang, The Ultimate Car Rivalry
#21 Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:33:12 PM
Rank: Student Driver



Joined: 6/27/2011
Posts: 3
CptJackSparrow wrote:
CamaroTears89 wrote:
jrobinson wrote:
This is an interesting feed...

but I have to say to stay on topic the Chevrolet Camaro is hands down the winner. Best American pony car of all time.


Best of all time? Try being the best of any one year first, tough guy. Camaro was just GM's attempt to copy Ford's success. Heck, I'd even roll a AMC Javelin compared to a Camaro.


There are a few things I like in this world the open sea, rum, women, and Camaros so watch what your saying matey. Savvy?


Combining your favorite things sounds like a recipe for a DUI, subsequently followed a myriad of other catastrophes. My personal favorite would be a woman driving your Camaro into the open sea while sipping on rum.
#22 Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 8:35:52 PM
Rank: Student Driver



Joined: 6/27/2011
Posts: 3
CamaroTears89 wrote:
CptJackSparrow wrote:
CamaroTears89 wrote:
jrobinson wrote:
This is an interesting feed...

but I have to say to stay on topic the Chevrolet Camaro is hands down the winner. Best American pony car of all time.


Best of all time? Try being the best of any one year first, tough guy. Camaro was just GM's attempt to copy Ford's success. Heck, I'd even roll a AMC Javelin compared to a Camaro.


There are a few things I like in this world the open sea, rum, women, and Camaros so watch what your saying matey. Savvy?


Combining your favorite things sounds like a recipe for a DUI, subsequently followed a myriad of other catastrophes. My personal favorite would be a woman driving your Camaro into the open sea while sipping on rum.


Disaster and adventure go hand in hand mate think
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a troll and a good poster or you can't. But forum posting is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day. And me, for example, I can let you drown in the crap posting, but I can't bring this thread into completion all by me onesies, savvy? So, can you post under the command of a pirate, or can you not?
#23 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:51:13 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/26/2011
Posts: 50
Camaro since from the looks of it we're talking about the new one and I prefer that to the new Mustang. Honestly Camaro just looks so much cooler.
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a wins a win."

-Vin Diesel, The Fast and The Furious
#24 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:58:33 PM
Rank: Student Driver



Joined: 6/28/2011
Posts: 3
Location: West Lafayette
u whant 2 drive dat camaro? U mus b out yo min. git sometin wit sum mor horse pwr n maybee we can tock
#25 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:19:42 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/18/2011
Posts: 55
BaYbEeTrOlL wrote:
u whant 2 drive dat camaro? U mus b out yo min. git sometin wit sum mor horse pwr n maybee we can tock


How about this http://www.hennesseyperf....com/hpe1000camaro.html

dance clap dance
USA: Importing Asian Cars since 1957 but Asians since 1850
#26 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:27:09 PM
Rank: Student Driver



Joined: 6/28/2011
Posts: 3
Location: West Lafayette
qwit dat week tock, no camaro ever beet ne mustang evar. u culdant evan pay me 2 drv 1 of dos peesays of junk
#27 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:31:47 PM
Rank: Licensed Driver



Joined: 6/7/2011
Posts: 23
Location: Orlando, FL
BaYbEeTrOlL wrote:
qwit dat week tock, no camaro ever beet ne mustang evar. u culdant evan pay me 2 drv 1 of dos peesays of junk



This is just getting out of control...wall
#28 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:35:13 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/18/2011
Posts: 55
soccermom212 wrote:
BaYbEeTrOlL wrote:
qwit dat week tock, no camaro ever beet ne mustang evar. u culdant evan pay me 2 drv 1 of dos peesays of junk



This is just getting out of control...wall


Tell me about it wall
USA: Importing Asian Cars since 1957 but Asians since 1850
#29 Posted: Friday, July 01, 2011 7:21:25 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/26/2011
Posts: 48
Location: The Internet
Apparently Top Gear hated the Mustang sad
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#30 Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:50:13 PM
Rank: Professional Driver



Joined: 5/26/2011
Posts: 38
Location: Oxford, Ohio
TopGear hates everything American for the sole reason that it IS American. I bet if you gave them a hot chick wearing cowgirl boots and holding an apple pie they would complain that the boots were impractical and claim that Italian pies are better.
Necessity is the mother of all invention... and thus, the reverse donut was invented.
Users browsing this topic
Guest (5)
4 Pages Page: <1234>
Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

 Search

Please provide a valid ZIP code for your search.

ZIP Code: