Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
2 Pages Page: 12>
Car Oil
#1 Posted: Monday, July 11, 2011 8:44:22 PM

Does anyone know if car oil is toxic to animals??? Say a giraffe??
#2 Posted: Monday, July 11, 2011 8:47:23 PM

I don't believe so. They could probably just drink it. Heck, they might even like it.
Ray Knowlds, Employer of Fine Individuals
#3 Posted: Monday, July 11, 2011 8:51:46 PM

hmmm I hope so. There was an outburst of anarchy at the zoo today. My wrangler got quite a beating from a slew of giraffes and half the oil tank is missing
#4 Posted: Monday, July 11, 2011 9:13:23 PM

This is what happens when no one protects the environment. Here we have an ignorant RayKnowlds proclaiming that oil isn't bad for animals. WELL IT IS SIR! This ignorance is just a reflection on the state of America's education system. Also you know what we should extend universal healthcare to animals it is that important.
Should such ignorant posters lead the forums? How did it come to this in the first place? 82 percent of us don't even have a a real email! Just a handful can barely post something that is seen as English.

“There's a gullible side to the Carlocate poster. They can be easily misled. Trolling is the best device used to mislead them.”
#5 Posted: Monday, July 11, 2011 9:14:38 PM

MichaelMoore wrote:
This is what happens when no one protects the environment. Here we have an ignorant RayKnowlds proclaiming that oil isn't bad for animals. WELL IT IS SIR! This ignorance is just a reflection on the state of America's education system. Also you know what we should extend universal healthcare to animals it is that important.

eh I don't know who's worse at this point in time, RayKnowlds, The Joker, or you...think
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#6 Posted: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:31:51 PM

I hate to agree with Michael...but i'm pretty sure oil will seriously cause harm to your animals. Remember the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico...there were a lot of dead fish floating around...sad
#7 Posted: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 6:03:18 PM

yes I would suggest staying away from oil at all costs...especially those young baby giraffes
#8 Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:49:08 PM

Legends Never Die....
It's ND or nothin'...

100% Irish even though I'm German
#9 Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:53:32 PM

Pflugman83 wrote:
Legends Never Die....

qft also the Legend (of what is up for debate) returns. think
USA: Importing Asian Cars since 1957 but Asians since 1850
#10 Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:40:20 PM

A giraffe is not a legend. But a Ruby, now that's a legend. Any fine gemstone really