Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics
Poll Question : What annoys you the most about other drivers?
Choice Votes Statistics
Reading or Texting While Driving 2 15%
No Turn Signal 5 38%
Tailgating 1 7%
Driving Slow in the Fast Lane 3 23%
Driving Too Fast 1 7%
Headlights Too Bright 0 0%
Talking on the Phone 1 7%
3 Pages Page: <123>
Road Rage
#11 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:56:24 PM

I hate when people don't use a turn signal. Ever see Shoot Em Up with Clive Owen? I just wish someone would do that to every idiot I see bombing in and out of traffic without signalling. Seriously its the slightest movement ever to ensure the safety of people around you how hard is it? doh
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, a wins a win."

-Vin Diesel, The Fast and The Furious
#12 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:57:28 PM

GT-R fan wrote:
I hate when people don't use a turn signal. Ever see Shoot Em Up with Clive Owen? I just wish someone would do that to every idiot I see bombing in and out of traffic without signalling. Seriously its the slightest movement ever to ensure the safety of people around you how hard is it? doh

qft
USA: Importing Asian Cars since 1957 but Asians since 1850
#13 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:00:10 PM

I picked driving too fast. Generally that means excessive Acceleration which means more fuel than necessary is being burned causing more pollution than is necessary. Now I would pick texting if everyone drove a Volt, Leaf, or Prius but its an imperfect world we live in.
Should such ignorant posters lead the forums? How did it come to this in the first place? 82 percent of us don't even have a a real email! Just a handful can barely post something that is seen as English.

“There's a gullible side to the Carlocate poster. They can be easily misled. Trolling is the best device used to mislead them.”
#14 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:02:56 PM

Driving slow in the fast lane kills me. Just because you have the right to do something doesn't mean you should do it. That goes for driving slow in the left lane...just get over people angry
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#15 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:56:07 PM

Troll troooolll road rage mmmm yeah trooool trol i have me sum rhode rhage
#16 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:14:38 PM

BaYbEeTrOlL wrote:

wall The lack of anything resembling written English in that post makes my head hurt.
"You crossed the line first, sir. You trolled them, you flamebaited them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation they turned to a poster they didn't fully understand. "

"He's the poster CarLocate.com deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll him because he can take it. Because he's not our poster. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. The DuskNight."

#17 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:17:20 PM

DuskNight wrote:
BaYbEeTrOlL wrote:

wall The lack of anything resembling written English in that post makes my head hurt.

Don't you get it, the US governemnt's tax breaks on the rich are allowing the fabric of society to break down. This obviously is a text book example of why the education system or possibly the medical system needs reform. Instead of giving tax breaks to the rich we need to take that money and invest it in the poor and un-educated! That way you wouldn't have idiots on the road or posting on the forums but an intelligent society of involved individuals.
Should such ignorant posters lead the forums? How did it come to this in the first place? 82 percent of us don't even have a a real email! Just a handful can barely post something that is seen as English.

“There's a gullible side to the Carlocate poster. They can be easily misled. Trolling is the best device used to mislead them.”
#18 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:34:35 PM

Too hard to pick just one...also, the list is definitely not complete.

What about stupid people on their phone? Or people who pull out in front of you when there are no cars behind you...

Or something like this...Check it out!

http://jalopnik.com/5816...o-classic-cars/gallery/1
#19 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:42:03 PM

[quote=soccermom212]Too hard to pick just one...also, the list is definitely not complete.

What about stupid people on their phone? Or people who pull out in front of you when there are no cars behind you...

Or something like this...Check it out!

http://jalopnik.com/5816...-classic-cars/gallery/1[/quote]

Moral of the Story here is people are stupid...to stupid to list all the ways they are stupid. cursing
Uh...Winning.
I'm not BiPolar I'm Bi-Winning.
I'm like a F/A-18 I'll destroy you in the air and then deploy my ordinance upon the ground.
#20 Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:41:49 PM

There are way too many people out there who shouldn't be driving. The driving test is so silly...if you can drive around in a parking lot and not hit some cones well then obviously you can drive on the highway with hundreds of other cars. Ridiculous!